Clove Oil is made by distillation from dried flower buds collected from the clove tree, the stems and leaves of the tree can also be used. Clove oil varies in color from colorless to pale yellow and has a strong spicy aroma.
Clove oil is traditionally used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Acts as an antibacterial agent to help kill bacteria.
- As a pain reliever for conditions such as toothache and muscle pain for indigestion.
- Relief of respiratory diseases such as cough and asthma.
How Clove Oil works in Cosmetic (Skin and hair)?
- Treat acne
- Remove dark circles
- Cure skin infections
- Remove skin tags and warts
- Treat dandruff
- Regulate oily skin
- Thicken hair and promotes hair growth
More essential oils, pls check our Essential oils list.